The Ultimate Guide to Managing Social Customer Care
The five critical steps every successful customer service director should consider before giving your customer service social media strategy the green light
Managing social media requires diligence and attention to detail. It needs a exible approach to respond to the analytics and performance indicators that act as your compass for doing more of the same or changing your approach all together.
Here we take a look at the key elements to consider in creating a management process that stands the test of time. Don’t forget – what worked yesterday may need tweaking tomorrow so being agile is most de nitely the order of the day.
Take time to pay attention to the five steps to social media success and you’ll reap the rewards.
In chapter 5 of the Ultimate Guide to Customer Service on Social Media we discuss the five key steps to managing social customer care.
Within this guide you will find:
- Why listening needs to be your first steps to social customer care
- How to track multiple conversations with multiple customers across multiple customer service teams
- The importance of prioritisation in customer service response
- Shaping the right response
- Identifying the right review process to measure success
Download the FREE guide now!