Whether you’re a Marketing and Comms professional or a Customer Service agent, ensuring that your organisation is delivering the best possible customer experience on social media is paramount.
In this webinar we're joined by Jo Causon, CEO of The Institute of Customer Service and recognised thought leader on all customer service issues. Jo's work and research helps guide the UK's biggest organisations on how they can better engage, serve and satisfy customers for improved revenue and customer retention.
In this 30 minute webinar, Jo shares key insights into the current state of customer service, the opportunity for social media to help your brand differentiate and improve, delight customers, and what the future looks like.
What you'll learn
- Latest UK statistics and trends related to customer service and social media.
- The impact of social media on engaging with customers and building relationships.
- The key drivers for delivering social media customer service.
- What organisations need in order to build a successful social media customer service strategy.
- Plus, a live Q&A at the end