Join us to learn how to build a fool proof social media strategy that works for 2019, whether you want to increase brand awareness, drive website traffic, engage audiences or delight customers.
Your social strategy can no longer simply be about having a presence or pumping out content. Today, social is the go-to channel for consumers, so you need to know how to set yourself up for success when it comes to meeting your social media and business goals.
We're delighted to be joined by Harry Gardiner from the PRCA, Europe’s largest and most influential PR and communications membership body.
In this webinar, Harry shares his expertise and advice, and six key steps to building a fool proof social media strategy that actually works, including:
- Review your reports – what already works, what to cut or change, new opportunities
- Audit your assets – take stock of what you have, what you need to add
- Analyse your audience – impact of social ads, audience profiling and targeting
- Embrace your environment – monitoring trends, planning for big events
- Plan your outputs – investing in video, working with influencers, content creation
- Create your calendar – scheduling posts, assigning budget, content approval