[New Date] Thursday 4th June at 2pm
Whether you’re a Customer Service, Marketing or Comms leader, ensuring that your organisation delivers the best possible customer experience during the Covid-19 crisis is paramount.
Join CrowdControlHQ and Jo Causon, CEO at The Institute of Customer Service, a recognised thought leader on all customer service issues for this live webinar. Jo's work and research helps guide the UK's biggest organisations on how to engage, serve and satisfy customers for improved revenue and customer retention.
In this session we'll be sharing unique insights into customer service comms during the Covid-19 crisis. Learn why the winning brands so far have helped and guided their customers, rather than focussed on sales, and what the future holds.
What you'll learn
- Key customer service lessons learnt so far from the Covid-19 crisis.
- What's coming next - it's a marathon, not a sprint.
- Examples of brands delivering good service and customer communications.
- Why serving rather than selling will lead to long-term rewards.
- Plus, a live Q&A at the end.